La Selva Jungle Lodge 5D/4N and 4N/3D Tours
La Selva Jungle Lodge takes you as close to nature as you have ever been. Through more than eighteen years of high quality and responsible tourism, La Selva Jungle Lodge has achieved uniqueness within the environment, reasons why La Selva Jungle Lodge has won an Ecotourism Award.
Difficult: Easy / Moderate Group: 34 pax Family: Yes Duration: 5 Days
Services / facilities
La Selva Jungle Lodge boasts 17 thatched-roofed cabins, and a spacious dining room, both with a cone-shaped roof. Trained naturalist guides and native assistants will accompany you during all your adventure.
Guest room information
La Selva Jungle Lodge comes with a native design that is rustic, authentic and comfortable. The cabins can be described as private bungalows that are dry, cozy and immaculately clean. Each cabin has a private bathroom, a hammock and a mosquito netting in each bed.
- La Selva has an expedition to suit every person as it knows that every vacationer has their own expectations when they come to take part in a jungle adventure.
La Selva Eco Lodge brings you as close to nature as possible. You will find a lake, animal wildlife (monkeys, turtles, caiman, owls, etc.), a virgin rainforest, a tower next to a giant tree, a butterfly farm, rivers and much more! At the same time, they have made trails suited specifically for your interests. Depending on what you like, you will find day adventures, night adventures, physical challenges, long walking, jungle adventures, science, eco tour, or anthropological visits. Just let us know and we will arrange a native or naturalist guide to accompany you on your jungle adventure.
La Selva generally accepts no more than 40 guests and divides them into groups of 8 per guide.
Through more than twenty years of refinement, the lodge has achieved uniqueness with the environment. For this reason, La Selva won an Ecotourism Award.
Below you will find examples of activities that La Selva Eco Lodge offers:
• Walk by a Native's House: Cross Garzacocha Lake. This adventure takes you on a two and a half to three hour walk on a purposely, underdeveloped trail which will offer some physical challenge.
• Mandicocha Trail: You will find this trail not so physically challenging but close to the Lodge which is filled with wildlife, no matter what hour of the day you take the expedition.
• Night Excursions: Every night, after dinner, we offer canoe or walking trips to view nocturnal animals such as caimans, monkeys, insects and owls.
- All meals
- English speaking naturalist guide
- Excursions according to the program
- Charter flight Quito-Amazon-Quito
- Entrance fee to Yasuni National Park USD 25 p/p
- In La Selva: soft and alcoholic beverages
- Personal items
- Yasuni is a national park in Ecuador that lies on 9,820 square kilometres between the Napo and Curaray rivers in Napo and Pastaza provinces in Amazonian Ecuador, around 250 km from Quito. The park was designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1989. It is a territory of the Huaorani tribe. This national park is primarily a rain forest.
The bat Lophostoma yasuni is endemic to this park.
PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN USD Program Types4 days / 3 nights5 days / 4 nightsExtra night at La Selva Traditional Cabin$730 per person$880 per person$190 per person NEW Suite Cabin$920 per person$1.115 per person$250 per person 1 Camping Night (Optional): $250 per person
Airfare Quito-Amazon-Quito**: $130 per person
Entrance fee to Yasuni National Park: $25 per person
** Airfare and entrance fee subject to increase without previous notice
Tours Unlimited is a leading company offering personalized service to international tourists. For 15 years, it has contributed to the development and promotion of all Ecuador’s four regions. We invite you to come and enjoy Antisana, one of the best places to go and contemplate the majestic Andean Condor; 8 out of 10 of our clients and visitors has given an “excellent” rating to our tours dedicated to discover Antisana and its surroundings.
We will offer a punctual, courteous and professional service adjusted to your individual needs with the objective of showing the magic of Ecuador in a safe, fun and responsible way. All of our guides are bilingual fully prepared to give you the most complete information about the local culture, history and geography; 9 out of 10 of our clients and visitors has given an “excellent” rating to our guides. If you don’t believe us, check out some of our clients’ testimonials: